Business Transformation – FlintStone to JetStone
How can you streamline your business process
Do your business plans, models, and process give the desired output? Do you feel that your company or brand’s growth has stagnated? Have difficulty juggling your limited resources to reach new markets and want additional support? Well, We know some of your loopholes then. These days, the management gets too busy focusing more on the daily organizational processes that they can’t concentrate on the core business. One of the best ways to overcome the hindrances is to implement ERP.
So, what is ERP(Enterprise resource planning) all about? Most simply, ERP reduces complexity through standardization. It is a smart way to drive a flawless and automatic process. Implementing ERP seems complicated but once done from the source, It ensures healthy growth of the business.
Fragmented systems are typically affected by faulty business processes and vice versa. Sometimes, most SMEs figure out what is right for their business but fail due to flawed process implementation. However, it’s never too late to improve. The measurement of intelligence is our ability to change.
Most ERP experts follow the given roadmap for accurate implementation:
- Understanding the business flow and analysing the current scenario.
- Stating the problem, the objectives, the requirements and scopes.
- Setting a goal and aiming for the projected benefits.
- Planning the implementation with a work plan and timeline.
- Selecting the right ERP system.
- Configuring and modifying the software according to the specifications.
- Upgrading infrastructure.
- Migrating the data.
- Testing to ensure the smooth run of the process.
- Training staff and planning support.
- Going live.
- Sustaining the system.
Sounds feasible right? Well, it is but the most crucial step is selecting the appropriate ERP system. This step decides the cost range, efficiency, productivity, and the easy run of the system.
The most reliable, cost-efficient and transparent ERP system is Odoo.
Odoo is an open-source solution that hundreds of professionals around the world are constantly updating and improving. This software is made after studying different processes, understanding detailed requirements and executing the flow. The data mining from the various business logics helped them study diverse domains and the market. Odoo gives a pre-defined structure of the business process and automates the flow. It provides all the modules that one business can think of.
Nonetheless, Some of the most interesting features are:
- Multi-company; that is, one company can handle multiple sub firm which falls under them or in a different country.
- Multi-currency; This feature calculates the exchange rates automatically every day for the company’s invoice.
- Accounting feature; Odoo enables the accounting rules of different countries that are just one click away.
- Multilingual; The system settings can be translated into 70+ languages.
- Interconnected modules; Odoo gives an option of dependency in between various modules.
- Pictorial data analysis; All the data like sales, company, customers, account are presented in charts, pie charts and much more.
- High security; With the use of a high-level templating system and the use of a higher-level API, Odoo ensures top-notch security.
These are just a few drops of the ocean that Odoo is! It is a brand that is free of all constraints and propels the growth of any enterprise. Odoo just doesn’t provide different modules but also some latest apps like website builders, point of sales, e-commerce, and business intelligence.
Now you must be wondering how to implement Odoo. Well, we are here to facilitate that for you. Tecblic develops Odoo apps that are fully integrated and enable automation that leads to enterprise savings & benefits. With years of experience in the Odoo development and Odoo consultancy, the Tecblic team offers the best and most efficient Odoo ERP solutions, that go along with your business flow and make use of sufficient measures for a hassle-free and smooth experience. Our team’s services cover the scale, from services development to data management, quality engineering and more.
Join us on the journey of success with Odoo!